Buy Color Kinetics Data Enabler IntelliPower
The Data Enabler IntelliPower works in conjunction with the Data
Receiver IntelliPower to send high-bandwidth control data to fixtures
over standard 2 + ground wiring, enabling the integration of intelligent
LED lighting solutions into existing power systems. By leveraging
existing electrical and physical infrastructures, IntelliPower
technology lets you affordably install dynamic, digitally controllable
LED lighting where it was never possible before.
enables the use of dynamic, digitally-controlled LED lighting in any
situation where re-wiring is not desirable or feasible, including
historic buildings, in-ground systems, bridges, and monumental
- Data Enabler IntelliPower distributes digital control
data from any DMX or Ethernet controller over existing electrical
branches using standard 2 + ground wiring. Data Receiver IntelliPower
translates power and control streams into 3 + ground wiring for delivery
to intelligent Powercore LED lighting fixtures from Philips Color
- You can install IntelliPower devices in virtually any configuration to support the full range of lighting design needs.
- The Site Assessment Tool tests data signal quality for pre-installation qualification and post-installation troubleshooting.
- Accepts a universal power input range of 100 – 277 VAC for consistent installation and usage anywhere in the world.
seamlessly with the complete Philips line of controllers, including
Video System Manager Pro, Light System Manager, and iPlayer 3, and
third-party DMX controllers.
- Fully sealed and IP66-rated for outdoor applications.
Buy Color Kinetics Light bulbs from Superior Lighting at wholesale prices. Color Kinetics and LED bulbs or LED fixtures can be color changing LEDs or white LEDs. They are now suitable for use as replacement MR16 LEDs, and PAR38 LEDs for spot and directional lighting in both commerical and residential applications. LEDs are particularily used by color kinetics for color changing outdoor lights and LED signage bulbs.