eColor Burst Compact Powercore, 100-277V, Blue LED, 8 Degree, Black, Yoke Mount, UL
"Architectural and landscape LED spotlight with intelligent color light"
eColor Burst Powercore Key Features:
- Integrates patented Powercore technology to directly accept line voltage
- Architectural fixtures feature an integrated yoke with canopy base
- Landscape fixtures feature a 1/2 Inch. NPT threaded post for mounting to standard junction boxes
- Available 14?, 23?, 41?, and asymmetric 10? x 41? spread lenses
- Optional glare shields block spill light, while honeycomb louvers limit the spread of light for a more focused and intense beam
- Fixtures can tilt through a full 180?, and Architectural fixtures can also rotate through a full 360? for precise aiming
- Rugged, die-cast aluminum housing is fully sealed for maximum fixture life and IP66-rated for outdoor applications.
eColor Burst Powercore- Product Guide
eColor Burst Powercore- Spec Sheet
ColorBurst Powercore is a high-output, exterior-rated LED lighting fixture designed for accent and site lighting. Standard format Architectural and Landscape fixtures deliver full-color light output of up to 647 lumens to support a range of dynamic uplighting, floodlighting, and decorative lighting applications.
Integrates patented Powercore technology- Powercore technology rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage. The Philips Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage and control data and delivers them to the fixture over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
Flexible mounting options in architectural applications- ColorBurst Powercore Architectural fixtures feature an integrated yoke with canopy base for mounting to standard US junction boxes or directly to a flat surface or substrate as local codes permit.
Support for a wide range of landscape applications- ColorBurst Powercore Landscape fixtures feature a ? in NPT threaded post for mounting to standard junction boxes and third-party mounting accessories for use in softscape and hardscape applications.
Outdoor rated- With a rugged, die-cast aluminum housing fully sealed for maximum fixture life and IP66-rated for outdoor applications, ColorBurst Powercore is ideal for use in damp or wet locations.
Exchangeable optics and accessories- Available 14?, 23?, 41?, and asymmetric 10? x 41? spread lenses project a soft-edge beam to support a wide range of lighting applications. Native 8? beam angle offers extended light projection.
Versatile light positioning- ColorBurst Powercore fixtures can tilt through a full 180?. ColorBurst Powercore Architectural fixtures can also rotate through a full 360? for precise aiming. Locking nuts accept standard hex wrenches to secure fixtures firmly in position.
Universal power input range- ColorBurst Powercore accepts a universal power input range of 100 to 240 VAC, allowing long fixture runs and consistent installation in any location around the world.
Industry-leading controls- ColorBurst Powercore works seamlessly with the complete line of Philips Color Kinetics controllers, including Light System Manager, iPlayer 3, and ColorDial Pro, as well as third- party controllers.