The Superior Lighting LED Linear Low Bay/High Bay provides a lumen package that is ideal for replacing metal halide and linear fluorescent low bay systems. This economical fixture offers high performance and long life, excellent color rendering, various color temperatures and even uniformity. Suggested mounting heights up to 35’ with typical applications including warehouses, commercial and manufacturing facilities as well as open and stack aisle applications. The LED High Bay fixture that features both energy efficiency and performance to create an ideal lighting solution for any industrial space. Our LED High Bay provides 95% reflection through the use of Vega-95 aluminum under every LED panel. Each durable panel can be removed individually for easy maintenance. Replacement of 8 lamp T5 fixtures.
|LED BUY AND TRY PROGRAM|
Our LED buy and try program provides our customers a 100% risk free, way to test any LED before making a larger purchase.
Are you thinking of switching to LEDs but not sure if the LED will work for you? No problem! Buy a few pieces of
what you need to test and then send back what you don't like or purchase more if you do like. You can return any
LED bulb or fixture within 14 days of receiving it for a full refund, including the original $8 shipping charge.
You will only incur the cost of returning the items to us. Our buy and try program is limited to LED orders under $200 so if you are involved in a larger project please contact us at 1-800-432-7995 or email us sales"at"superiorlighting.com.com prior to placing your order. We will gladly find a way to help you test some items prior to purchasing large quantities. All items returned, must be returned in original manufacturer packaging, and in the same condition that they were received.
|WARRANTY CLAIMS & RETURNS|
Our goal is your 100% satisfaction with every order! No hassle 14 days returns.
We stand behind the products we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a purchase you may return a product within 14 days of receiving it. Please inspect all products upon receipt. If an item arrives broken we will make arrangements to either refund or replace the item for you. Warranty claims can be filed within the stated warranty period of the item. Please contact customer service at 1-800-432-7995 or email help "at" superiorlighting.com to receive a return or warranty claim authorization.
PLEASE DO NOT SHIP ITEMS BACK TO US OR TO OUR MANUFACTURERS WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION!
• Vented steel housing provides thermal management through natural convection
• Offers three power level categories 100W (108 Watts actual), 150W (160 Watts actual), 200W (220 Watts actual)
• Clear acrylic lens protects LEDs and provides optimal lumen output
• Frosted diffuser also available
• Long-life LED system coupled with electrical driver to deliver optimal performance with over 120 lumens per watt
• Utilizes advanced high-powered LED technology with CCT of 4000K and 5000K with 80 CRI
• Operating temperature rating of -0ºF to 104ºF (-18ºC to 40ºC)
• 10kA surge protection standard
• Input voltage of 120-277V
• 480 volt option available
• Dimming: 0-10V standard - requires low voltage dimmer.
• Mounting options include V-hook and chain(included), pendant (optional) Warranty
• 5-year limited system warranty standard
• Warranty does not cover product failure due to an overvoltage event (power surge) For installations where power surge may be possible, NICOR recommends installing additional surge protection at the fixture or electrical distribution panel.