ColorBlast gen4 Powercore
Customizable exterior LED flood fixture with intelligent color light
ColorBlast Powercore gen4 high-performance LED fixtures combine white and rich, saturated, color and color-changing effects with simplified installation. ColorBlast Powercore gen4 offers a range of accessories that allow for customizable beam angles for floodlighting, spotlighting, wall washing, and grazing, along with the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of Powercore technology in a rugged die-cast aluminium housing.
- Expands customization with a wide range of new Philips accessory options. In addition to the native 10° lens, five different diffuser lenses can customize the fixture to produce 20°, 40°, 60°, 80°, and 10° x 40° (asymmetric) beam angles. Three housing color choices (black, gray, and white)—plus the option to add or combine a louver, rock guard, full glare shield, and half glare shield—create new aesthetic possibilities for designers and architects.
- Improves color consistency between all LED fixtures in a family with Chromasync technology. During the manufacturing process a calibrated light measurement device creates an algorithm to define a common color gamut for an entire family of LED fixtures. When Chromasync is enabled, color consistency between fixtures is achieved without having to manually adjust color points on each fixture.
- Meets ASTM B117 standard for > 1,500 hours of corrosion resistance and ANSI C136.31-2010 standard with a 3G vibration rating.
- Features an innovative, redesigned optical system that improves the quality of light from each LED, enhancing the color uniformity and color mixing capabilities of each ColorBlast Powercore gen4 luminaire.
- Improves durability with new flat lens that prevents water from pooling into the fixture, keeping the LEDs protected and secure over the course of a luminaire's lifetime.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology that controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage — rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. The Philips Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them to fixtures over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
Universal power input range of 100 – 277 VAC.
Works seamlessly with the complete Philips Color Kinetics line of controllers, including ColorDial Pro, iPlayer 3, and Light System Manager—as well as third-party controllers.
View Spec Sheet
Fixtures and Accessories
ColorBlast Powercore gen4 fixtures are part of a complete system which includes:
- One or more Data Enabler Pro devices.
- Any Philips controller, including Light System Manager, iPlayer 3, and ColorDial
Pro, or a third-party controller.
- 4-conductor copper wire to connect ColorBlast Powercore gen4 fixtures in series
- or in parallel. Standard 12 AWG 4 mm² (0.1 in) stranded wire is recommended.