An ideal energy saving choice for existing linear fluorescent fixtures. This tube is a direct replacement for a T8 light bulb and can be installed without removing the existing ballast eliminating the time and expense of fixture rewiring. Just twist in and go. (These LED tubes are compatible with instant start or rapid start ballasts only.) These direct direct plug-in LED tube replacements use only about 15 watts for an approximate 50% energy savings compared to traditional 32 watt T8 fluorescent tubes! This direction solution allows the fixture to maintain the original UL or CSA compliance.
Our customers have installed in these tubes in existing fixtures in stairwells, storage closets, parking garages and office spaces. They can be used indoors and even outdoors when not exposed directly to water. Made by TCP Lighting and includes a 5 year warranty.
- Uses 15 Watts Replaces 32 Watts
- 4000K Cool White Color
- 1,850 Lumens
- 50,000 Hour Expected Life with 5 Year MFG Warranty
- Medium Bi-Pin G13 Base
- No mercury and completely recyclable
- Perfect for applications with frequent "on/off" switching cycles
- Shock and vibration resistant
- No strobe effect (flicker found in fluorescent lights)
- Glass free for use in food areas and refrigerated food displays
Benefits of LED:
- Reduce Monthly Cost of Lighting
- Reduce Maintenance
- Reduce Wattage
- Reduce A/C Load
- No Hazardous Mercury
- Emits virtually no UV rays or IR light
- 123 Lumens per watt
- 160 degree beam angle
- 4 Feet long (2, 3 and 8 feet
available upon special request)
- Voltage range 100-277v,
- Power Factor > 0.95
- Uses Just 15 Watt for 4 foot tube.
- Mercury and Lead Free.
- 5 Year Warranty included
- 50,000 hour life expectancy, 5.7 years at 24/7 and 11.4
years at 12/7.
- Binned diodes for color uniformity.
- Instant on, no flicker or buzz.
- DLC listed